Art Quilting - Marvelous Mosaics
Add fancy stitches, beading and 3D elements to your mosaic, plus a free Watering Can pattern just for showing up to class!
You can also pick one of the other patterns, like Turtles, Beach House, Bee Hive or many other wonderful choices at Quilter's Haven. Mosaics are so fun and very portable for those days that you want to sew, but have no machine! Perfect for the cabin, retreats or in front of the TV!!!
Bring to class:
- Small sharp scissors.
- Small cutting mat and rotary cutter.
- Wool pressing mat (best option) or foam core sheet.
- Pattern and ruler. Mosaic ruler or small Stripology ruler. Ruler is not mandatory… but it makes this fun and fast.
- Batik fabrics (small amounts) that will work in your pattern. Remember light, medium and dark values.
- Steam a Seam 2 big enough for picture.
- Old gift card or credit card.
- Plastic bead organizer or small plastic bags to organize cut squares.
Be sure you are registered for class at Quilter's Haven!
QH will be following the statewide mask policy. Fully vaccinated no mask required. And we do request if you are not feeling well, please stay home.