ART QUILTING - Snow Dyeing
The possibilities for colors and patterns are endless!
Bring to Class:
- If there is no SNOW…. Please bring a large bag of ice!
- PFD (prepared for dying) fabric, available at Quilters Haven (2 yards+) Optional: Lace or other fabrics to dye.
- Old clothes or apron... We will be working outside so please dress warmly.
- Rubber gloves
- Black Sharpie to write you name on your fabric
- Gallon Plastic Bags
- Plastic containers (shoe box size or larger). We use plastic containers hold your fabric snow and dye. If you plan to dye smaller pieces of fabric then you will need only small containers.... if you want to dye larger pieces, larger plastic containers will be better.
- Face mask... N 95 to keep out dye particles.
- Optional: Large bucket.
- Trash bags to transport your tubs home.
- Materials fee $10 payable to Shelli Ricci (instructor)
- Class Fee $25 to Quilter's Haven
Please call Quilters Haven at (651) 322-7071 to reserve your spot. Please RSVP Shelli by email or by text (952)-270-1472 to ensure that she has enough supplies.