Greetings Art Gang,
Sparkling fireworks have come and gone, but how about a sparkling new class, full of shiny new ideas???
Fabric postcards are a fabulous way to try new techniques, and people love to receive them!
Come join Shelli and make 5 postcards using Craftex, water soluble crayons, heat transfer vinyl, fancy machine stitches, Posca paint pens and collage. What a bunch of sparkly fun in a 4x6 format!
We have 2 sessions for this class:
- Sunday, August 14, 1:00-4:00
- Sunday, September 18, 1:00-4:00.
Kits ($30) include pre-fused and traced fabrics and all materials needed to complete 5 postcards.
Please RSVP Shelli (email@example.com) so I know how many kits to make and call Quilters Haven @ 651-322-7071 to reserve your spot!
Please bring to Class:
- Sewing Machine (You can share one machine with a friend). Open toe foot for zig zag and decorative stitches.
- Thread colors: black, pink, teal, light blue. (I will also bring threads to borrow)
- Bobbin color: Medium gray or bobbins to match thread colors… your choice!
- Small / medium sharp scissors to cut out pieces.
- Optional: Sparkles! LOL.
Class Samples are at Quilters Haven if you want to take a peak! Can’t wait to see you all!