Art Quilting - Marvelous Mosaics
Do you love the look of mosaic quilts but think that they are too complicated? Come join Shelli and learn this faster, easier, and amazing method. This class will cover how to pick the perfect fabric, and how to cut and sort small squares accurately. This portable project is perfect for traveling or whenever you want to sew but don't have a machine. Perfect for the cabin, retreats, or in front of the TV!!! Sew much fun, it will be difficult to stop! You can choose this pattern or any Mosaic pattern available at Quilter's Haven.
Bring to class:
- Fabric Scraps for Flowers in Jar pattern 17"x23" (if you choose a different pattern, bring appropriate color scraps for that design):
- Background - light colorded creams
- Leaves and stems - greens
- Water jar - light and medium blue
- Flowers - pinks, yellows, purples
- 1 yard Steam a Steam 2 (available at Quilter's Haven)
- Small sharp scissors
- Rotary cutter
- Old credit card or used gift card (for Shelli's Secret Tip)
- Optional small cutting mat
- Optional wool pressing mat
Be sure to call Quilter's Haven (651-322-7071) to register for this class!